If summer had a taste, these Lemonade Popsicles would be it. Filled with seasonal berries and fresh mint, these lemony pops are the most refreshing treat I’ve had in a long time. The berries are fresh and juicy, and the mint offers just the slightest hint of flavor. I’m pretty sure these popsicles will be in heavy rotation around here based on the fact that they were devoured the day I made them.
Enjoy these delicious treats!
Looking for popsicle molds? Find them here.
- 2½ cups lemonade, store bought or homemade
- 8 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 small carton blueberries
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- POPSICLE MOLD
- POPSICLE STICKS
- Pour lemonade into each popsicle mold about ¾ of the way up.
- Place 2 thin slices of strawberry in each mold.
- Add 6 blueberries into each mold.
- Add 1-2 mint leaves to each mold, if using.
- Fit with popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or preferably, overnight.