The only thing better than a cookie dough bite is a cookie dough bite dipped in delicious chocolate!
These indulgent goodies are a huge hit with both kids and adults! There is something that just feels super indulgent about eating cookie dough. Even better is to dip these off the charts bites of cookie dough into melted Ghirardelli chocolate! The combination of cookie dough and chocolate pretty much secures this dessert a place on the “next level” list for my Cookie Dough Truffles!
- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup or 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate melting wafers (I used Ghirardelli)
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Set aside.
- Line half sheet pan or cookie tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cream butter and granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix in vanilla and milk.
- Incorporate flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using 1½ inch scoop, scoop cookie dough and form into balls. Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate disks according to package instructions in small bowl. Allow to cool just slightly.
- Dip chilled cookie dough balls into chocolate allowing excess to drip back into bowl.
- Place dipped cookie dough balls back on cookie sheet. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.